Saturday, June 30, 2012

Hello my friends, sorry to be gone so long.

To all my friends, I am so sorry for being gone so long but so much has been happening around here since Christmas. I can not believe it is almost July already. To start with my husband Jerry had to have back surgery in January and it turned out to be more extensive then we had planned. On top of that he started Sun Downer's Syndrome which has been a nightmare. During the day he is OK (knows who he is and where he is) but as soon as the sun starts down he is bouncing off the walls. He gets very confused and does not know what is going on. This did not work with my shift at Wal-Mart of 1-9 or 10 at night. So with a lot of prayer and soul searching we decided to try getting by on his and my Social Security. If we need some extra money for something I always have my Photography, Ceramics and all my other Crafts to bring some it plus I now have the time to enjoy what I really love to do. MAKE THINGS FOR THE PEOPLE I LOVE and ALL THE DEAR FRIENDS WHO ARE MY CUSTOMERS. Ernie and I can start doing the Craft Shows again. We sure had a lot of fun doing that. Well I promise to keep you posted on the life and times of the Fulltime Grandma and what's going on with Grumpy (the love of my life) right now he is really happy to have me home. MAKE IT A REALLY GOOD WEEKEND AND A SUPER BLESSED SUNDAY. I know I am going to.

3 comments:

  1. Good morning Rainbow!

    Delighted to hear that you are back
    I was wondering how things were with you
    and your family as it is so long since
    we had heard anything.

    Sorry to read that your husband had back surgery and that you had to give up work
    but as you say you will get by
    and once he is well and you are together
    that is the main thing.

    Take care of yourself and keep in touch.


    x Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, that is rough! I will pray that God provides enough for you. What does sundowner syndrome stem from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo dear rainbow mom. I have been wondering about you, and it was good to read this post, but I am SO very sorry to hear about your poor husband. Gosh, I have never heard of that particular ailment. I realize that it's probably pretty hard for you at the moment. Try to keep positive and know that there are people out here who really care about you. As you say, at least now you are able to do the things that you love doing, and keep in touch with all your friends. Sending hugs your way my friend. x

    ReplyDelete