Friday, June 17, 2011

How about a post with no one sick

Yesterday and today have been the most beautiful days I have had in a long time. NO ONE IS SICK OR IN THE HOSPITAL. I even took Calvin to the Dr yesterday and even he said "Calvin do you realize this is the first time I have seen you and you were not sick." He tired out wile we were there and Sue had an appointment with the same Dr. I took Sue on some errands then came home and really enjoyed getting to rest up a little. I did not get to play cards last night (thought I needed to have some special time with Jerry) it was quite relaxing, almost as good as playing cards.

Tonight is going to be SPECIAL too. I am off on a Friday to attend a very special wedding, a very dear friend and co-worker is taking a big step tonight. At 5:00 Max is going to be a groom tonight. They make a VERY BEAUTIFUL COUPLE and are basing their union on the true foundation GOD. I WISH THEM NOTHING BUT THE VERY BEST IN THEIR LIVES.

Hopefully after the wedding I may get some card playing in or at least tomorrow for sure. HOPE EVERYONE HAS A WONDERFUL WEEKEND AND THE GOOD LORD BLESSES YOU REAL SPECIAL. Make it a good day.

5 comments:

  1. How was the wedding and did you get to play cards?
    Sounds like you had a full and lovely weekend.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bethe 77 - Thanks for your comment. I enjoy your thoughts on the other blogs I follow. I ended up missing the wedding due to a family problem but had a chance to drive by to see the turn out, it was beautiful with lots of friends there. Can't wait to talk with the fantastic couple when they get back from Disney World. And as for the cards I will have to put that off for two weeks Ernie and her sister went back to Arkansas for a visit. We will get caught up on the cards when they get back. THANKS FOR ASKING ! Hope you had a GREAT Weekend and Poplar Day. BLESSINGS TO YOU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry Bethe 77 that last bit was suppose to be "Poppa Day" not Poplar Day but I guess it could go either way if your Dad was poplar. Thanks again for your comment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog.. I am glad everyone is feeling well. have a great day..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad you had a great time with camping.. I do miss that for sure. My husband is not a camper.. Oh well.. I have never really skied before. I did some knee boarding though. Sounds like you had a fun Summer with all that fun skiing you did.. Thanks for stopping by..

    ReplyDelete