Sunday, June 26, 2011

Just a guick note - THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS

Calvin is doing better, they even moved him out of CCU and into a regular room. Like I said THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS. God isn't through with him yet, please have God give me the right words to tell him so he can end up where he needs to be. I still do not have peace in my heart on where he is going when he does die. HOW DOES ANYONE GET BY ONE SECOND WITHOUT GOD IN THEIR HEART. That is to me the most fearful way to live.

Hope everyone had a good weekend and will have a BLESSED week. God loves you and so do I.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by today.. You words were so kind.. I will send my prayers also.. Have a great day..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still sending prayers for you and Calvin, rainbow. Remember, in quietness and trust is your strength. Sending warmest wishes and blessings from England.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for Calvin and that he will be healed and that you would have peace in where he will go when it is his time to leave this earth.
    May the Lord bring you each that love grace and peace that surpasses all understanding in Jesus name.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Still praying!
    Thank you for coming by today.
    Yes! i love trees very much. I actually love all the beauty that surrounds me.
    Praying Gods grace and the words you need to speak to Calvin.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete