Saturday, June 11, 2011

Just another quick note

I do have another new phone again ( this is the third phone and the forth new battery in the last three weeks ) hope it will last a wile. As for a bit on "The Life of Lyn" , I was looking forward to a day of rest on my day off Thursday, but that was not to happen. When Jerry came to pick me up at 10 pm Wednesday he informed me Calvin and Sue needed my help fast. When we got to their house Sue was a little disoriented and not real with it. The guys said she had passed out about 9:30 in the front doorway and they had to carry her into the house. I took her blood pressure with her cuff and it was 51/40, I thought don't get excited her cuff just may not work right so I used mine. It registered 59/44, not too good. Trying not to get her excited or Calvin I did not say what it was but that I thought we need to go to the hospital to have them check it. That lead to a night in the ER again. She was even in the same room Jerry was in after the wreck on May 4th. I told the worker they were probably getting tired of seeing us. It was still 67/48 so it was not me doing it wrong and I did need to have her checked out. Needless to say they admitted her around 4:00 Thursday morning, I spent the rest of the day getting her stuff she needed and keeping Calvin posted on what was going on. Her BP was coming up slowly and finally leveled off. I had to go back to work Friday on my usual shift 1-10 and Sue was released from the hospital wile I was at work. Good to get her home. Maybe things will settle down a little now.

One more point on a happy thought " HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACK " my youngest GRANDson is 3 today. In some ways I can not believe it has all ready been 3 years that we have had him added to our family and yet I can not remember our family without him. I can say for a true fact " Being a Mom is nice, but my three GRANDsons are the reason for my life. "THANK YOU LORD FOR LETTING ME BE A GRANDMOTHER" HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING AS GOOD OF A WEEKEND AS I AM. LOVE TO YOU ALL

2 comments:

  1. Rainbow :)
    thanks for the stop by :) I appreciate your comments, I am so far behind on comments but getting a little caught up each day.

    I love the post!!!

    Hugs
    Rainbow too

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe Jack's three either. He had a good day. And also, after his big day, it was good to see Gerry, Renee, and the boys before their trip to the east coast. I can't wait to see you in a couple weeks. Hope you finally got some rest.

    ReplyDelete