Friday, July 1, 2011

Progress report

Calvin is still in the hospital but holding his own. He has his good days and then some bad ones. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR PRAYERS AND COMMENTS. I do not know which is harder, when someone is taken away suddenly (in a car wreck or accident) or knowing someone is terminal and not know when. With my Mom it was Cancer and I was pregnant at the time. Several Drs had said she could not here by the time Rich got here. He was 4 1/2 when she went to heaven. Even the Drs said she was in the hands of a better physician then they were. But this deal with Calvin is a whole different kettle of fish. When things settle down again I promise to get back to better, HAPPIER and more FUN posts. I have several planning when I have more time.

LOVE TO YOU ALL, HAVE A SAFE AND HAPPY 4th.

1 comment:

  1. RAINBOW
    your in my prayers still :) thank you for stopping by I appreciate it ....I agree a "good snake is a dead snake!!!

    ReplyDelete