Thursday, July 28, 2011

YEA we at least have clouds now!

There is hope,we are still in triple digit heat but at least we have clouds today. The first we have had all year. I love our Blue Skies but we need the rain sooo bad. My husband has not even cut the grass one time this year, it has been so dry even the weeds will not grow. I have never seen it this dry. Last winter I thought it was bad being so dry it would not snow, just be so bitterly cold, but this is the absolute worse it can be. HOPE WE GET SOME RAIN SOON.

HOPE I CAN POST THESE PHOTOS ALSO. THANKS Gina for your suggestions maybe we can get it done. If not I still will not give up, I will keep trying.

Hope everyone is having a great week and make it an even better weekend.

3 comments:

  1. Rainbow *mama Lynn*
    I didn't see the pics if you got them to post :( if you want to email me maybe I can help
    DO you use blogger ? or do you use another means of blogging? if you use blogger make sure when you are composing your blog that you are on compose not edit the tab to add pictures is next to the add link? I hope this helps you.

    Rainbow (Gina)
    tigertamer67@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you get the rain soon. We had 1.5 days of it but it's back to dry and hot again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea Okay now I can post something. I have been trying to post a comment on here all evening. I dont know what is up.
    But anyways I was going to post on your photo one and tell you that when your making your post there is the bar on top and it says add photos it is really easy. Have your guru show you. You sound visual like me the hands on while watching.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete