Friday, September 23, 2011

I can not get over the LOVE of GOD, and Blog World

As I have had the time today I grab my EVO and pass the time by reading my followers blogs plus some I just really like to read and comment on as I can. EVERYONE I HAVE READ TODAY GOD HAS AIMED AT ME TO PUT ME AT EASE ABOUT CALVIN. THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR LOVE FOR ME. I can not express how comforting this is. Thank you all my friends. The really neat part of this is He has done this for me before. He is sooo good to me. THANKS AGAIN MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY IN THE BLOGGINGWORLD.

5 comments:

  1. Rainbow (mama)
    sending prayers your way.. I know God will make a way again for you!!!

    Hope you weekend is great
    Rainbow (gina)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mama Lynn
    Thank you for the comment on my haircut, actually Bob loves it as you said. I heard the gasp in his voice when I told him I got it cut...then I said not short and he was all like I can't wait to see it.

    blessings
    Rainbow Gina

    PS thank you from both Bob and I for the support you always give

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope that you are keeping well.

    Take care

    Fiona

    ReplyDelete
  4. mama Lynn
    thank you once again for the love & support you are awesome!!!! I appreciate you so very much.

    It is so hard to believe that the blogging world is so much different than normal day to day chat online.
    Seems people blogging are not liars and are actually your friends.

    Thank you girlfriend...btw if you ever need a shoulder/ear I have very big broad shoulders

    Love n blessings
    Rainbow (gina) & Tiger (bob)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Take good care of yourself my friend. Sending love and blessings to you from over here in England. I agree with you about our bloggy friends. They are always so generous, loving and supportive, and I just can't imagine being without them now! Hugs.

    ReplyDelete