Friday, September 2, 2011

I had soooo much fun at Card Night last night

Last night was SOOOO much fun, almost back to normal. Yea for GIRLS NIGHT OUT! I can not tell you how long it has been since we could get together to relax and just enjoy playing cards. It was so much fun. THANK YOU LORD FOR DEAR FRIENDS AND REAL FAMILY CLOSE BY TO VISIT. DO NOT KNOW HOW I WOULD SURVIVE WITHOUT DEE (my sister who lives in Amarillo). We may not talk every day or get together as much as we would like, but I just know she is there if I need her. I was very blessed with my family GOD gave to me.

MAKE IT A GOOD WEEKEND AND BLESSED DAY!!!

5 comments:

  1. Girls nights out are rather special, aren't they?! So glad that you had a good night out, and hoping that you have a lovely weekend. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you had a girls night out.
    Family is so wonderful!
    I miss mine!
    Have a wonderful weekend
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mama
    I love girls night out, 5 of the gals I graduated with we get together every 3rd wed of the month.

    Hope your week is going great....and ty for stopping by.

    Blessings
    Rainbow

    ReplyDelete
  4. Family and friends are truly a blessing from God. It must be a lonely life for those who are not close to their family members and are unable to make friends for one reason or another.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Am so glad to read that you had a great night.

    Lucky you to have a sister,
    wish I did!

    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete