Thursday, April 7, 2011

Has this been a FAST WEEK or what

I can not believe it is Thursday already. No Card Night to night for me. I am too tired and Jerry need some special attention. I have been gone from home all day. It was our District Meeting for Extension Club and yes my Cloud Group Photos are on their way to State Meeting in September. I took another 1st Place with a blue ribbon. I was so excited, Jerry just wanted to know what I won. When I told him only a ribbon and a chance to go to state all he said was "oh" that's OK I was excited enough for both of us.

Well guess I had better try to settle down for bed. We have some early Dr appts for early tomorrow. PLEASE KEEP JERRY IN YOUR PRAYERS WE HAVE GOT TO FIND SOME RELIEF FOR HIS SEVER BACK PAIN THAT IS NOW GOING DOWN INTO HIS LEGS. We were told 6 years ago he needed more surgery on his back (he has already had 2 on his back and 2 on his neck) but the pain Dr says he would not let any one cut on his back. Who do you listen to, I want another opinion to help make that decision.

Oh well we will see what this Dr has to say, we will know more tomorrow. Will let you know what we find out

LOVE YOU ALL. BE BLESSED AND MAKE IT A GOOD FRIDAY!!!

1 comment: