Sunday, April 17, 2011

It is amazing what you can find on the internet

I just spent a few min's trying to see what spin class and zumba are. Since I have never liked bikes since I was a small child with my second hand bike with a towel warped around where the seat went so it would be low enough for my legs to reach the pedals, I really think I would like to try a Zumba Class. I love to dance and think it might be fun. As a young girl raised in the Southern Baptist Church and being told "Good girls DO NOT dance." I never danced. I went to all the school dances on Saturday Night, then spent Sunday Morning in the Pastors Office being lectured on the evils of dancing. Now the other young people were at the dance, but I was the only one that answered " YES " when asked "Did you go to the dance last night?" When I had my first divorce even all the singles I ran around with at church could not believe I could not dance. I was a skating instructor and I did teach Cotton Eye Joe, Schotish, Waltz or anything else on Skates but take my skates off I couldn't do it. I kept hearing " Good Girls DO NOT Dance! ". It took a wile but I learner GOOD GIRLS DO DANCE and have a lot of fun at it. Of course my main dance was SQUARE DANCE with Western Dance between Tips. Yes I think I would like to Zumba. THANKS FOR TELLING ME ABOUT IT. See you at the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment