Thursday, May 5, 2011

Just a quick note to let you know I'm still here.

I can not believe it is April 5 already and Thursday. Where is the time going. I total had plans for Getting to know you Sunday, I had the questions, even my answers set but got busy, didn't get it posted and it is Thursday all ready. Too top it all off we were in a wreck yesterday. Stopped at a red light a guy hit us from behind. We are OK just shook up, but our pick-up didn't fair so well. I'm busy today with insurance and all but will be back as soon as I can to fill you in. Please keep Jerry in your prayers, he was more shook up then me plus he has had 2 neck and 2 back surgery already. GOD WILL HANDLE THIS FOR US AND GET US THROUGH IT ALL. THANK YOU LORD FOR BEING THERE FOR US AND WITH US IN THE WRECK !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment