Friday, May 6, 2011

Everything I said and thought about insurance yesterday I take back now.

After the last two days I have had, I take back ALL I said and thought about insurance companies and agents. It is so nice to have them on your side. Mine and the gentleman's who hit us at a stop light have been so nice today, the Ranger is in the shop to be totally repaired. New tail gate and bumper along with repairing the seat and seat belts, like I said we were hit really hard. Jerry was taken by ambulance the the hospital and a lot of blood tests and a CAT Scan were done. All tests came back good, so I got to take him on home. Then the battle of the insurance companies got started. Not only are Safe Co fixing the Ranger, paying all the bills at the hospital but they let us get a rental til the truck is fixed. This is great since my pick-up is still in the shop. Yea for insurance agents that care for people and care how you get to and from work. Most of all THANK YOU LORD FOR BEING THERE FOR US AND WITH US. I can't believe we both had our seat belts on. I usually do not ware my seat belt unless I am driving, that is changing from this day on. PLEASE EVERYONE WHEN YOU GET IN A VEHICLE, PLEASE PLEASE BUT THE BELT ON. Don't just hold it so it looks like it is on, so you won't get a ticket. They are there for a reason, from now on my vehicle will not move til everyone is buckled in.

Hope everyone has a GREAT WEEKEND and a BLESSED MOTHER'S DAY. Take it from an old lady, you don't know what a wonderful MOM you have til she is in HEAVEN and you can't tell her how much you thank her for what she taught you and you didn't realize it. JUST WAIT TIL I GET TO HEAVEN AND I CAN TELL HER HOW MUCH I HAVE ALWAYS LOVED HER AND WHAT SHE STOOD FOR, I WISH ALL OF YOU COULD HAVE KNOWN MY MOM. Even when she was attacked with her third round of CANCER she was such an example of a true GODLY WOMAN. THANK YOU LORD FOR GIVING ME TO HER.

EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT MOMMA DAY !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment