Wednesday, May 11, 2011

See if my phone is working better

I have a keyboard now so I can post but it is not like I had before and it is so hard to post to my blog. I am glaad I can at least do this much, I really need your prayers the next two days. Jerry's brother died Monday and the funeral is tomorrow. Sorry to say there is a LOT of hurt feelings and bad blood in his family and it looks like everyone is coming to the funeral. I have never seen a family like this one. Maybe God can use this to pull some of them together amd even learn how good it is to have GOD on your side. Please just keep us in your prayers the next two days.
LORD PLEASE KEEP MY EYES AND EARS OPEN SO I A BE YOUR REPRESENTATIVE FOR YOU AT THIS TIME. AND THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH FOR MY FAMILY I HAVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment