Friday, May 6, 2011

I just realized why Mom has been on my mind so much

When I just got through with that post I realized why Mom has been on my mind so much. Sorry Mom I just realized its the 6th of May. Mom would have been 98 today. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM. HOPE YOU AND DOT HAD A SUPPER GREAT DAY. Dot went to Heaven on May the 7th last year. Miss you Dot but I can only imagine you two being together a year now. LOVE YOU BOTH.

Just thought I must add for those of you new to my blog. Dot is my oldest sister and my twin who was 20 when I was born. Dee is my other sister who was 15 when I was born. Do I need to say that is why I have been spoiled ALL MY LIFE. BUT YOU CAN NEVER HAVE TOOOO MUST LOVE AND I DID HAVE ME SHARE PLUS. THANK YOU LORD FOR MY SPECIAL FAMILY.

No comments:

Post a Comment