Saturday, May 28, 2011

It's been another crazy week

We have been really busy at work and I am still having trouble with my keyboard. Loads of FUN. The most troubling of all was Thursday when I was looking forward to my day off, Sue called to let us know Calvin was having chest pain since midnight. By 3:00 they were not any better so we call the ambulance and spent the next 6 hours in the ER. They decided to admit him for observation but had decided it was not a heart attack but pluracy pain. That is why it hurt so much to breathe deep and later hurt to breath at all. Well he is still in the hospital but feeling better now. I ended up going back to work Friday just for a rest but things were crazy as usual. We are starting a new program at work about you place an order on line - we pull the order - then you pick it up the day you order it. Fine but no one has showed me about the gimami to handle all the orders and we have yet to make sure what our inventory says we have is what we have on the floor. Anyone in sales knows what a nightmare that is, so needless to say Friday was a nightmare. But I still had Saturday to be off and rest, wrong again one of my co-workers had a death in her family so she asked if I could cover for her just til the night girl came in at noon. No problem, til the morning guy in electronics called in and so did the night girl in the photo lab. Management saw I was already scheduled for 40 hours this week so Saturday would be all overtime which is not allowed at Wal-Mart so I was sent home at 1:30 and I have 6 & 1/2 hours to work off by Friday. Long lunches all week. Anyway that is how my week has gone. I work a 9 - 6 shift tomorrow and hope the girl that called in today will be there tomorrow so she can work 12 - 9.

HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A SAFE AND HAPPY HOLIDAY. AND A SPECIAL DOUBLE THANKS TO ALL OUR VETS, I am sorry most people think of you only on Memorial Day and Veterans Day, YOU ARE IN MY PRAYERS EVERYDAY. Thanks to you I AM FREE TO LIVE THE GREAT LIFE WE HAVE IN AMERICA. THANKS AGAIN !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment