Saturday, May 21, 2011

It has been a fast week but all is well

I am still having trouble with my phone and posting but just to let you know we are over the wreck, had to turn in the 2011 Silverraudo Pick-Up after we put 1215 miles and $256.00 in gas in it (sure had a lot of FUN) and the insurance paid for it all. We are still waiting on the hospital and ambulance payment, do not see any trouble though. HOPE YOU ARE GETTING READY FOR A GOOD SUMMER AND MAKE IT A GREAT WEEKEND. WILL POST WHEN I CAN. I am at the library now and Jerry is in the old pick-up so guess I had better go. LOVE TO YOU ALL !!!!!

HOPE I GERT TO GO PLAY CARDS TONIGHT, it has been a wile since I could play cards and I need a GIRL'S NIGHT OUT !!  Ha Ha.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a great weekend and get to play some cards tonight!!

    I am hoping for a date night with hubby today! I've been at the hospital the last few weekends so I am looking forward to some time with my husband now that my grandma is home from the hospital!

    ReplyDelete