Monday, August 1, 2011

Hope everyone has had as beautiful morning as I have

Just finished a date with two of my favorite men. Rich and JACK have been with me most of the morning. They leave for London at 3 tomorrow afternoon. I am sure Ginger is anxious for them to get to London so they can all be together. What an adventure for all three of them. ON BACK TO WAL-MART FOR ME, IT'S BACK TO WORK FOR ME. Have to print out the Photos I just took. By for now will post more later, have to go punch the silly time clock. LOVE TO YOU

1 comment:

  1. Hi rainbow. I have just popped over from my blog where you left that very generous comment (thank you!) and I was so disappointed to see that I am missing out on all your posts. I am sure that I pressed the Follow button some time ago, but obviously not! Please forgive me! I am here from now on my friend. Good luck to Rich, Jack and Ginger as they set off on their new adventure. I was delighted to see in your profile that you have two other grandchildren, and I'm hoping that you get to see them quite often.

    ReplyDelete