Saturday, August 20, 2011

THANKS GOOD FRIENDS FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS

Ernie and Sammie are two of the strongest woman I know and a great witness for God in everything they do. So you can know a little more about them, Ernie is my Wife-In-Law (Jerry's first wife) and my very best friend. She has remained single since their divorce in '75 and has raised a daughter (Terrie Dee-50) and a son (Jerry Raymond-44) doing a very good job of it. Sammie is her oldest sister and they come from a good strong family, total 3 sisters and 4 brothers. Besides the surgery she is having to deal with, she just lost her husband little over 3 years ago after 60+ years of marriage. Ralph is now in heaven with their Mom and Dad. I wish all families could be like theirs or mine. GOD HAS BLESSED US REAL GOOD THERE. THANK YOU LORD.

I just ask that you keep them in your prayers as they go back to Arkansas to pack up more of her stuff. They leave out tomorrow and will come back next Sunday (the 28th). THANKS FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND CONCERN.

3 comments:

  1. Continued prayers for Ernie and Sammie my friend. They both sound like very brave women. Blessings to you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me again! I've just popped over to your family's blog and left a comment. I will follow it from now on. It was quite funny to read about our way of life from an American's point of view!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying!
    May the Lord go before them and guide and lead their every step in Jesus name.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete