Tuesday, August 9, 2011

THANK YOU LORD FOR FRIENDS

I feel so BAD for my earlier post but I do feel a lot better for getting it off my chest. After I did my post I went to some of my favorite Blogs to read and comment on and GOD had them all aimed at me. How could I be sooo lucky to have a LOVING GOD like I do and anyone can have if you just ask. OUR GOD IS SO LOVING AND CARING FOR US IT IS AMAZING. How can anyone go one day or one second without his guidance and LOVE.

THANK YOU MY FRIENDS FOR BEING SO IN TUNE TO GOD'S LOVE AND GUIDANCE AND MOST OF ALL THANK YOU GOD FOR LOVING ME.

3 comments:

  1. I can't imagine what life would be like without God in it. Thank you for leaving your lovely comment on my post today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have tried without God Not fun! I cannot imagine how anyone could. And when I mean Ive tried not totally true as I knew He was right there so sometimes just like I do now I go off on my own and have to yoller for HELP! So guess no I cannot imgaine one day with out His awesome glory in my life.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't imagine that day in life without God's love and guidance. There is nothing that we can't get through.

    Hope your week is great
    Blessings
    Rainbow (Gina)

    ReplyDelete