Monday, August 8, 2011

WE HAVE R-A-I-N, at least enough to measure

We finally got a little rain, at last enough rain to measure, whole 1/2 inch. It sure smelled GOOD and sure got the temp down to be reasonable for at least a day or maybe two I hope. That puts us a total of 2.67 for the year. HOPE EVERYONE IS AS HAPPY AS WE ARE RIGHT NOW.

Make it a GOOD WEEK, and A GREAT WEEKEND. LOVE TO ALL OF YOU.

Rich, Ginger and JACK hope all is well with you guys, setting up a new HOME has got to be a challenge. LOVE YOU GUYS

2 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you got some much needed rain. That is truly an answer to prayers for you all.
    I will post picture of moms hair. Maybe I will work on that for either tomorrow or sometime this week. Thanks for coming by. I love comments and yours are always so cheerful thank you.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete