Thursday, August 18, 2011

Still no rain - BUT I DID GET TO PLAY CARDS TONIGHT

At least it was a little back to normal tonight. I got the chance to play cards with Ernie and her sister tonight. Like I said almost back to normal. We will not get to play Saturday because they need to go back to Arkansas early Sunday to pack up some more of Sammie's stuff to move it to Amarillo. PLEASE KEEP THEM IN YOUR PRAYERS, this trip there is no one to go with them to help them pack and carry stuff. On the other trips back they had someone to go with them plus others there to help out but this time it will be a 71 year old, packing up a 79 year old's stuff who can not walk since she is getting over major surgery on both her legs. When Ernie told me she had knee surgery I knew it would be hard but her scars are from her ankles up to half way up her thighs. (Both of her legs.) She really needs your prayers for healing. Sammie is doing GOOD but has a long way to go, and the move on top of all this.

JUST HOPE EVERYONE HAS HAD A GOOD WEEK LIKE ME. Make it a good rest of the week and a GREAT WEEKEND.

no more rainbow but " dustbow " for now, THANKS CW

4 comments:

  1. Gosh, it does sound as if poor Ernie is going through quite a bad time there. Certainly I will remember them both in my prayers, for healing and for a safe journey. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome. And as I had leg surgery a couple years ago, I will definately keep them in my Prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness there is no one back there that can help them either? That is aweful! I will be praying. Poor Ernie will need the Lords help that is for sure.
    Im loving your new little Dustbow that you have added! to cute!
    Trying to catch up on some bloggin this weekend.
    I will be enjoying my hot weatehr on like you.
    I have waited all Summer for.
    Have a grand time playing cards this evening.
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will certainly send the good and positive energies over their way so it's all smooth sailing and quick healing.

    ReplyDelete