Tuesday, March 8, 2011

ABC - Get to know a little more about ME !!

Picked this up at a FRIEND'S BLOG. THANKS JEN - YOU ARE THE GREATEST

Age: 61

Bed size: Queen

Chore you dislike: Toilets

Dogs: OK, we have 2, both rescued - we live in the country

Essential start to your day: Shower to wake up

Favorite Color: Blue (all shades)

Gold or Silver: Silver or White Gold (all my jewelry is silver or white gold)

Height: From the 6th grade to just recently 5' 10" - Now 5'8" (old age is a bummer)

Instruments you play(ed): Grade School - piano and Jr High - Clarinet in Marching Band

Job title: Photo Lab Technician

Kids: 2 boys (41 and 38) and 3 GRANDkids (13, 8 and 2)

Live: Texas

Mom's Name: "T" to family, Ginger to friends and Virginia to her co-workers

Nicknames: Red and Pinky to my aunt SIS

Overnight Hospital Stays: 2 kids '70 and '72, appendices out '72 wile I was pregnant and car wreck '81

Pet Peeve: People who dump their unwanted animals out in the country

Quote from a movie: any of John Wayne's lines "Partner"

Right or Left: Right

Siblings: 2 sisters, 15 and 20 when I was born - I was the age of their kids

Time to wake up: Get out of bed 7 or 8, Wake up around 10 or 11

Underwear : Always

Vegetable you do not like: All - I am a meat and potatoes person just like my husband

What makes you run late: Getting side tracked too much

X-Rays: Hit by a car wile I was walking at age 16 (broken pelvis) and Car wreck in '81 many X-rays both times

Yummy food you make: I am not a good cook but my friend Jen shared a recipe in her blog around Christmas and now it is my FAVORITE RECIPE of all time. Jen's Mom's Famous Potatoes Casserole ( I will have to share that recipe later).

THESE ARE MY ANSWERS BUT RIGHT NOW IT IS REALLY LATE AND I HAVE TO GET UP EARLY TOMORROW TO HELP TAKE JERRY'S PICK UP TO OUR MECHANIC FOR SOME MORE WORK. OH FUN, be up and functioning at 7 in the morning. That is too early for me but sometimes it is a must do so it's bedtime for me.

MAKE IT A GOOD WEEK AND GOD BLESS YU'ALL.
LOVE FROM TEXAS

3 comments:

  1. We do have a lot in common!! Thanks for sharing! It's always fun to learn more about you! Hope you have a great day! I am off to get ready for school!!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew Mamaw didn't like "Ginny" but I didn't know she went by "T". Where did that come from?
    Love ya!

    Rich

    ReplyDelete
  3. That I am going to have to find out from Aunt Dee, all I know is all the family around Childless and Tell all called her "T". May be because she was born in Tell.

    HOPE YOU GUYS HAVE A GOOD SPRING BREAK. Mamaw Lyn needs lots of PHOTOS. LOVE YA LOTS.

    ReplyDelete