Monday, March 7, 2011

Hope everone has had as GOOD a weekend as I have

This has been one of the best weekends ever for me. Hope everyone has had as much FUN as I have this weekend, I have done none of my chores like I needed to, but got the essentials in (washed enough clothes to ware to work for this week). Had to work yesterday and I was the only one in the Photo Lab all day. It was nice that it was just busy enough to keep things steady but not so busy it was CRAZY like it is sometimes. Photo counts have gone down since Valentine's Day but not as far down as they have been. I had 784 prints yesterday plus a steady stream of customers on the HP Instant Print machine, all in all a real GOOD day. Customers are so funny with their pictures. You can tell so quick if they are copying shot that are not allowed or permitted. You know copyrighted photos or photos that do not need to be printed. I guess they do not realize we have to look at every photo that goes through our lab. For me that is the best part of my work. I love pictures even if I don't know the people in them. All the kids, babies and best of all the just plain landscape shots with no people in it. Thank goodness we do not have too many discussing shoots but we do have a lot of the copyright shots try to sneak through, you can look at a photo and tell if it was made in a studio or not. They get real up set when I have to say " I can not sell you that copy, it is against Wal-Mart Policy " oh well that is part of my job too.

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GOOD WEEKEND AND AN EVEN BETTER WEEK.
GOD BLESS YOU

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you had a nice weekend! Sorry for not stopping by in awhile! I had a busy weekend. My hubby had some out of town family in town so we were busy visiting with them.

    Hope you're week's off to a good start!! Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog! They make my day!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete