Saturday, March 26, 2011

Yea for Card Night to keep my sanity

It is so nice that a little game of cards can help you feel so good. Even if you have to put it off just a little bit. The girl that worked in the Photo Lab when I started back there, the main one who trained me, will graduate from college in May and will be going back home to South Texas to start teaching, so we all got together for a little LOVE YOU, MISS YOU ALREADY gathering at Chilies. The food way so good and the company was even better. I have not laughed so much in a long time. We are all a really close group. Two are working at another Wal-Mart Photo Lab now, two are working at another job now (one is teaching in Canyon and the other is working for an insurance company), one is working in another department at our Wal-Mart and two of us are still in our Photo Lab. We have been through a lot with each other, one finished school-started teaching and had a baby now 1&1/2, one had a baby now 2&1/2 and went back to school, one got married, I became a TRIPLE GRANDma in one day (story to follow at a later time) and had a Heart Attack at work back on July 23rd last year (more on that story later too but I must say Amy one at the gathering drove me to the hospital and probably saved my life) THANKS AMY. NEEDLESS TO SAY WE ARE A VERY CLOSE BUNCH OF FRIENDS. It is hard to let one of my chicks fly on her own so far away. She is the one who started everyone calling me Momma Lyn. In writing this I am realizing how much these girls mean to me. THANK YOU LORD FOR BRINGING THEM TO ME AND ME TO THEM.

On with the cards though I did get to go to Ernie's and played cards to so tonight has been a PERFECT NIGHT. We just played one game but for a change I won. The cards were just falling just right.

HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING AS GOOD OF A WEEKEND AS I AM AND IT'S JUST HALF OVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment