Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Finish up last nights post

Could not let the post from yesterday go just yet. Had to share:

Jen's Mom's Famous Potatoes Casserole.

2 lbs Frozen Hashbrown Potatoes ( cubed )
1/2 cup melted Butter
1 t Salt
1 can Cream of Potato Soup
1 pint Sour Cream
1 cup Cheddar Cheese

1/4 cup Butter
2 cups Cornflakes ( crushed )

Thaw potatoes and mix the first 6 ingredients. Put in 9 x 13 pan or dish. Melt 1/4 cup butter. Put melted butter and corn flakes on top.
Bake 350 degrees for 45 / 60 minutes

The first time I fixed this I thought I had corn flakes at home but they were Frosted Flakes. Did not have time to get some so I used them instead. It was really good but the original recipe was the best.

HOPE EVERYONE LOVES THIS AS MUCH AS I DO. Every time you fix this PLEASE remember Jen and her WONDERFUL MOM. Jen is a TERRIFIC person and I know it is her Mom and Dad that made her that way. Have a great rest of the week and a SUPER GREAT WEEKEND and GOD BLESS

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh!! Thanks!! Isn't this potato casserole so YUMM?? I haven't made it in a while. I think I need to add it to my weekly menu!

    ReplyDelete