Sunday, March 13, 2011

Time Change weekend is NOT my favorite time

I still can not see how Day Light Savings Time helps any one. It sure does not help the farmer like they said it was for. I know from experience the tractors can be lighted up bright as day so you can plow all night if you wanted to. To me it is just a nuisance especially in the Spring. I have never been able to spring forward very fast, it takes me for ever to get my body clock back to working half way right. But just when things do smoth out it is time for Fall Back and here we go again. At least for most of the school teachers they will have Spring Break to help get adjusted somewhat.

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A SPECIAL SPRING BREAK AND A SAFE ONE. Especially the ones I know taking special Christian Witness Time and the group going to Cambodia and band going to Washington DC. ALL GOOD KIDS WITH A STRONG LOVE FOR THE LORD. Some times I get a deep burden for what the KIDS these days are facing, But it is so encourageing to see them DEPENDING ON GOD FOR GUIDANCE. THERE IS HOPE FOR OUR FUTURE WORLD.

No comments:

Post a Comment