Monday, March 21, 2011

Sorry for not posting sooner

I have been real busy but most of all my phone has been in the shop til this morning and I have been going through phone withdrawal. Not much FUN, but worse of all they now have swipe on it and I am having a hard time getting use to it. It does not HELP me with my spelling like my other keyboard did. If you see something really strange and out of place, my keyboard did it not me. HA HA I have to be the worse at spelling that has ever been. My class was an experament, we were sent all through school without any phonics to see what would happen. What they got was a bunch of seniors who couldn't spell or enjoy reading a good book. I even took phonics in college but it was too late. I can hear the individual letters but if you put two or three letters together for one sound I have no clue. What is strange is I can spell medical terminology but the easy words I have trouble with. I could sell bilateral salpango ufrectomy then misspelled possible historectomy, I could never remember if it was able or ible. My RN's use to always laugh at me on surgery permits. Oh well them were the DAY'S. Now the hardest words I spell at work are Passport Photo.

Any way enough on my problems. HOPE YOU MAKE IT A REALLY GOOD WEEK AND A BLESSED WEEK. LOVE YA

No comments:

Post a Comment