Friday, March 4, 2011

Sorry everyone, things have been a little crazy here the last few days

You know we have been having problems with my husbands brother. Well things are not getting any better yet. We got the news that the medical team want to have Calvin to go to hospice care. When I was the major care giver for their Dad wile he was in the hospital and it was decided he should go to hospice I had no say in it, it was their Mom, the three boys and their older sister's decision. To this day Calvin feels the people there killed Dad (I know better but can not convince him of it). Now they want him to go to Hospice. How do you make that decision when you feel like he does. He is not getting any better and doesn't look like he ever will. Death in the Costley family is scary, they are not strong Christians if Christians at all. I have tried to teach by actions cause I learned real fast they do not take to being preached to or asked questions about stuff like that. I AM SO GLAD ALL MY SIDE OF THE FAMILY HAVE OUR TICKETS READY, AND JUST WAITING FOR OUR LORD TO CALL US HOME. Please keep all of us in your prayers, and SPECIAL, KEEP ME ALERT TO GOD'S GUIDANCE ON WHAT TO SAY OR DO TO GET ALL OF THEM WHERE THEY NEED TO BE WITH GOD.

For me I do not see how I could handle one second of my day if I did not know, without any question GOD WAS THERE WITH ME ALL THE WAY. He is my strength and provider. THANK YOU LORD FOR BEING THERE FOR ME!!!

Just a little add on, I just got off work, Jerry just picked me up and told me Calvin has been released from the hospital to have Hospice Care at home. Hope this will not be too much for Sue to handle. I can only do so much and still keep my job at Wal-Mart . Keep us in your prayers. THANKS TO EVERYONE.

No comments:

Post a Comment