Thursday, March 24, 2011

Day Off Blues

As usual Thursday is my regular day off and I had a lot of chores listed that needed to be done, but only three got done but I did have a good day. Did not even get to play cards tonight, oh well there is always Saturday. For one time Jerry and I enjoyed just being together today. His leg is still bothering him real bad but we have set a Dr appointment for next Thursday. His pain Dr did some blood work at our last visit and did not like the results he got but it was not his field so we have to check in with the family Dr for his say in the matter. We will see next Thursday. As for Calvin and his wife Sue, they are doing real good on their own. God is doing some GOOD work there and he is getting better. THANK YOU LORD.

Well it is really late and I need to get a little sleep tonight so I will be ready to work tomorrow.
HOPE EVERYONE HAS A FUN AND BLESSED WEEKEND. MORE ON THE LIFE OF RAINBOW MOM TOMORROW. LOVE TO YOU ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment