Monday, February 28, 2011

Hope everone has had as GOOD a day as I have

Today has been a super Great Day for me, we did not burn up last night when so many families did, 30 or 40 homes, 27 buildings and 1 business (a kennel with 60 dogs only 20 were saved). A lot of multi million dollar homes at Lake Tanglewood not to mention all the homes in Pallasaids Area. I still am trying to reach a very dear older friend, at least 85 or 90 years old, who use to live in Mescalero Park area near my sister, that got hit the hardest. THERE IS A LOT OF SADNESS TODAY ALONG WITH A LOT OF THANKSGIVING. This is one way to see what really is important FAMILY. I have always joked with Jerry about if we ever had a fire he would be on his own cause I would be saving my Photos, he told me I would be on my own cause he would be saving his GUNS. Guess I know where I stand. HA HA HA

Seriously we need to remember all the families who are literally homeless tonight and hope they know GOD IS THERE AND CAN HELP IN EVERY WAY. MY HEART IS BREAKING FOR THEM. I can not imagine starting over from scratch.

Just to add a note: Matille and her husband are fine as well as their home. They still live out there and the way I found out she was OK I called the Potter County Extension Office to see if anyone had heard from her. The ladies I was talking to said "She is OK and was even at the office this morning." That sounds like her, not much can get her down.

No comments:

Post a Comment