Thursday, February 17, 2011

Another DAY on the Funny Farm

To start with, today was my usual day off. My usual day to get most of my "Chores" done HA HA. It started at 6 this morning with a call from Calvin and Sue (Jerry's brother and sister-in-law) needing someone to get Calvin's oxygen out of their car. They left it out there when they got out of it yesterday. Of a morning Jerry doesn't get around well because of his back so guess who got dressed and went to get the oxygen. Oh well that is what family do. Sue also asked if I could take her on a few errands which I said "Fine call when you are ready to go." Wile I was at United getting us some groceries Jerry called to say went I got home we had to go get their medicine and they were going to stay in today. No problem, we had turned in the prescriptions yesterday so all we had to do was to go by and pick them up. When we tried we were informed the Dr had not signed one of the prescriptions so we had to take it to him to get him to sign it. Fine on the way to the office I called and they had closed at noon. Went on in and the nurse said we had to take a new prescription to the Dr on call. She said his office was in Medi Park and I went straight to Media Park Drive but could not find a Dr Williamson there, he was at Media Park room 2002, I went straight to 2001, they laughed and said he was across the hall. I got the autograph and on back to the pharmacy, as we were starting for home we get a call. Can we go by Wendy's and get some hamburgers to take home and get some for us too. When we did get home Ernie was calling about cards tonight and Jerry was the one who.asked if I could do some wash wile we played and she said yes. So now I am over here washing clothes and playing cards wile he is home washing more clothes so we can get caught up finally.

No comments:

Post a Comment