Monday, February 14, 2011

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY EVERYONE

I thought yesterday was BAD but today was worse. I still did a little over 2000 prints today, and I think every school class sent someone over to print photos of all the students to make Valentine's Day cards for the paremts. They were really cute and I was busy trying to take notes on what they were doing (cause they were so cute) and use them myself next year. How do teachers get so smart. THANKS EVERYONE FOR THE NEW IDEAS, THEY WERE GREAT.

Another good thing about today, my Extention Club had their Valentine Party today and we had to turn in our Cultural Arts Project for this years competition. We are judged county legal with 1st and 2nd place winners going to District Meeting in April. If you get a 1st place there you get to go to State Meeting in Setember. This is the first year I have entered anything, you have 20 categories you can enter. I had picked out 4 I had interest in and a possible 3 more. With all that, I ended up finishing 1. Can you guess PHOTOGRAPHY - Black and White or Color. I still don't like the idea of Color and B & W being judged together but that is another goal for me but this year my Collection of Sky photos in one frame marked "God's Handwork" was in the computation. Evidently they liked it as much as I did. I got First place so it is on to district for me. As soon as I can figure out how to set up photos on my blog I'll let you see it, as you can see I still don't even have my photo on my blog. I am still taking baby steps with my blog, but I am still so thrilled I even have it. THANKS JEN FOR ALL YOUR HELP AND ENCOURAGEMENT .

Good Night for now, HOPE EVERYONE HAD AS NICE A VALENTINE'S DAY AS I HAVE. And things just keep getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment