Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Terrific day at work today

As bad as yesterday was, today has been GREAT. It did start a little bad, a college student was my first customer today. He needed to get a new camera to take with him to Cambodia during Spring Break. Yes Jen Spring Break is just around the corner. We talked about all his options and he decided on one. About 2 hours later I was called to the service desk to check out a camera being brought back. When I got up there to my surprise it was the same kid I just spent 1 hour helping him pick it out. He looked a little embarrassed when he told me when he got back to the dorm his Mom called to tell him she had bought him a camera. I laughed and tried to put him at ease by saying "That's what Moms are for, it's in our contract." He laughed and I added to have a safe trip and told him he would still be in my prayers wile he would be over there. I also stressed I wanted to see his Photos when he got back.

After that the rest of the day was great but I was real glad when it was over. I am just real glad I am off tomorrow to recover fully. Guess I had better put the lights out and get some rest so I cam get my chores done tomorrow so I can go play cards tomorrow night. GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND MAKE THE REST OF YOUR WEEK THE BEST YET. MAKE IT GOOD.

No comments:

Post a Comment