Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Looks like we are turning the corner

Looks like the worst is over for now. It is still only 1 outside but we finally had a little moisture in the air so we got a little SNOW. When I got off work at 10 last night it was really nasty. When Jerry came to get me, he came at 8:30 and just wondered around Wal-Mart til I got off. I had to close down Electronics and of course the overnight girl was late. Grumpy was not too happy when I didn't get off til 10:30. He said when he was on his way to W-M it was blowing snow so hard it was White Out conditions most of the way. He really liked having an extra pair of eyes on the way home, and it wasn't too bad. We did have cases of horizontal snow. Most people have not experienced horizontal snow or rain but it happens a lot around here. Our WIND can be rather strong. I am told hurricane winds are 70 mph, that is a light breeze around here. I also know that is why we have such good air here, it blows all the uck to Lubbock. HA HA!

Long story short, I am glad we are almost back to normal. The high is suppose to be 18 today and -1 tonight but the rest of the week will be more normal. WILL SHARE MORE AFTER I THOUGH OUT A LITTLE .HPOE EVERYONE HAS A BLESSED DAY LIKE ME. At work I do not say "Have a nice day." I have never been a fan of that statement. I say "Make it a nice day." Then if that ask I say "That is the one thing I have control of." SO I SAY TO YOU "MAKE IT A NICE DAY!"

One more thought, I can not go til I say one personal point. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY TO MY DEAR SISTER AND HER WONDERFUL HUSBAND. They have been Blessed with each other for 59 years now. As a tag along sister I even had the privilege to go on a lot of their dates and I was only 2. Thanks Bill for being such a big part of my life and showing me how beautiful LOVE can be. Thanks Dee for bringing him to our family.

Correction: I just found out I was 17 months old when I started going on their dates. BUT THANKS GUYS FOR YOUR EXAMPLE OF WHAT LOVE CAN BE. You have accomplished so much in your lives and share that with everyone, and your kids and GRANDkids could not do without GGMAW and GGPAW. Hope you have the day you DESERVE .

No comments:

Post a Comment