Sunday, February 6, 2011

Just a quick note about our crazy day.

Yea we are fixed kind of but it is so nice to have water where it is suppose to be IN THE PIPES. The one bad drawback is I am afraid I messed up the hot water heater. When Jerry said to throw the braker to the hot water heater I told him it was on demand heater so there was no tank to worry about. Well the first thing the repair man asked was had we thrown the braker. I was in big trouble when I had to say NO. Now that everything is back up we still have no hot water. That is a job for Monday. The reason I am posting so late is I used the excuse of no clean clothes to ware to work tomorrow and needing a bath (after crawling in and out from under the trailer all morning and afternoon) to go to my very best friend Ernestine to clean up and play cards wile the clothes wash. Seemed GOOD to me and Jerry agreed. Ernie, her daughter, her sister and I play cards or dominos any chance we get. I'm just now getting home but boy did we have FUN even if I did loose bad. Well guess I had better close for now and get ready for the challenges of latter today.

1 comment:

  1. Bless your heart!! If it's not one thing then it's another!! We had trouble with our water heater when we returned from Arizona in december. It was no fun!!

    Glad you have running water now and that you had a great night with your friends!!

    Happy Sunday!!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete