Sunday, February 13, 2011

I thought Christmas was busy - Not like Valentine's Day

At Christmas I though everyone was giving Photos to every one on their list. Well I guess some got missed cause it is double bad for Valentine's Day. That or everyone has cabin fever with all the snow and cold weather and Wal-Mart Photo Lab is the place to hang out. I have not checked the numbers yet but I know I have done at least 1000 photos and cards today. On top of that the morning guy did not make it in and I have been here since 10 and just now getting a brake called lunch. Oh well guess I should be glad I get a lunch. I must admit I have seen a lot of fantastic photos and cards today. HOPE WHOEVER GETS THEM ENJOYS THEM AS MUCH AS I HAVE MAKING THEM. One little older lady came in and wanted me to scan in 15 of her old old photos (she needed them to take to her husband in the nursing home) they turned out so GOOD it made me feel good to help her out. She just kept thanking me when she picked them up and said they looked better than the originals.

THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT WORTH ALL THE CRAZINESS GOING ON. I just got off and I ended up doing over 2000 prints today. Kind of busy for a Sunday.

HOPE EVERYONE HAS A SUPER VALENTINE'S DAY AND ARE CLOSE TO YOUR LOVED ONES. MAKE IT A GOOD DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment