Sunday, February 27, 2011

I finally get a chance to have my say about today

First of all, last night sure was a short sleep night, but it was defiantly worth it for me. I just forgot I had to be at work at 9 this morning. It sure was hard getting up this morning but work did go well even if I wasn't up to speed. Guess this old lady is not as young as I use to be. I was just glad I did not work the 12-9 shift tonight. About 2 Max got a call from his girlfriend and she told him about a grass fire out by where he lives. After that we started hearing the customers talk about the fires. Evidently there were several of them with all the high wind today. Right now I am waiting for the news to come on so I can tell which stories were true and which were hear say. I pray it's not as bad as they were saying. All I know for sure is it sure caused a lot of trouble at work. To start with we had several power failures, just imagine the FUN getting all the equipment back up and running in the Photo Lab (so glad Max was here, he is a wiz with the computers) and when we had things running smooth it would happen again and we would start all over again. I lost count on how many times. I was just glad I got off at 6, hope Max is OK or just totally shut the lab down, will find out tomorrow. Max opens in the morning and I come in 1-10. Guess we will see then. Hope nothing is broken BAD you know how fragile this new high tech stuff is. Keep me in your prayers tomorrow, I feel I am going to need it.

Other than this, it was a really good LORD'S DAY. HOPE YOUR'S WAS BLESSED AND A PLEASURE.

Just heard on the news, it was 3 fires (not under control yet). One out here just east of us (winds out of the west) so we are OK, and one out east of my sister Dee and one out southwest of Canyon where Max lives. Looks like it is trying to get all our attention. WELL IT IS WORKING. THANK YOU LORD FOR BEING HERE WITH US. LORD be with the 56 families who have lost their home today. One point I wish to make, the two places the people who were forced to evacuate their homes went to two churches. River Road Baptist and Cowboy Church, yea for God's people getting in there to help.

No comments:

Post a Comment