Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Well we are starting round two today.

That's right, we didn't have to light the fires at the farm last night the low was only 23 but since we got up it keeps going down. It is 19 now. Jerry is up there lighting the burner in the barn and shop but we only have 22 hours left on those tanks so he will have to change out the tanks before too late tonight. They would not burn all day and all night. I feel sorry for him. He is getting older now and is having trouble lifting and moving the propane tanks. PLEASE KEEP HIM IN YOUR PRAYERS, we are trying to fond someone to help him but have not succeeded in that yet. He won't let me.

On top of everything else the insurance agent can not get to the Panhandle til Friday or Saturday, maybe even next week some time. Believe it or not right now he is in El Paso on claims down there, working his way up the state. We will see him when he gets here. We just have to wait our turn. HA HA! Sure hope this will be the last BAD spell for this year. I for sure have decided, COLD WITHOUT ANY MOISTURE IS REALLY THE WORSE WEATHER TO HAVE.

HOPE EVERYONE IS HAVING A BLESSED DAY. IT SOUNDS LIKE I AM NOT BUT I REALLY AM - I KNOW IT COULD BE WORSE AND I KNOW GOD IS IN CONTROL AND LOVES US SO WILL TAKE CARE OF US.

No comments:

Post a Comment