Sunday, February 27, 2011

Today (or yesterday) has been a DOUBLE GOOD day

To start with Ernie had some cancellations so she called to see if I wanted her to do my hair for me. I was thrilled, why does it always can make you feel so good for someone else to fix your hair. Jerry did not fuss and took me over to her shop for her to bring me home. Of course we had to go by her house and play a little card game or two or three. We had so much FUN and I ended up not keeping up with who all was playing or even who won. At first it was playing partners, Ernie and her brother Bruce against Sammie, Ernie's sister and me. Sammie and I won and I thought Bruce got upset cause he lost but I guess not cause when Ernie had to go help Terrie (Ernie's daughter) with her horses he played a set with Sammie and me. We had so much fun. When Ernie and Terrie got back we played again, cut throat not partners til Terrie got tired and Ernie, Sammie and I played two more games. Ernie's last appointment was at 11:30 this morning and we are just now finishing up so I could go home. We were having so much fun I can not remember who won or lost but we did have some more fun. GOOD FRIENDS BEING TOGETHER AND HAVING FUN IS THE BEST FEELING IN THE WORLD, and believe it or not Ernie is Jerry's first wife, but that is another story for later. She is and always has been my very best friend since we met 6 months after Jerry and I married.

For now I hope everyone is having as good of a weekend as I am and WILL ENJOY CHURCH GATHERINGS TOMORROW. AS ALWAYS MAKE IT A GOOD DAY. THANK YOU LORD FOR THE DAY I HAVE HAD TODAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment