Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I don't know whst happened to my post yeaterday, but I lost it

I had a post yesterday but lost it and now I am so tired I don't remember what it was. Must not have been very important. Oh well on with today. Photo counts were back down to the usual 387, not bad for a Wednesday but not like the 2746 yesterday. Maybe things will get back to normal now. My husband surprised me tonight when he picked me up at work at 10 pm, I was really tired but he wanted to go eat out. Unusual for us,so late and in the middle of the week. The more he talked the more hungry I got. Then the problem, there is no place open in Canyon at 10 o'clock at night. He had a choice of Whataburger, Waffle House, I-Hop or Denny's in Amarillo. He picked Denny's and it sure was good. I am stuffed to the gills now but really ready for BED now. Will write more tomorrow, HOPE EVERYONE HAD A GREAT DAY AND EVEN BETTER TOMORROW.

No comments:

Post a Comment