Thursday, February 24, 2011

Vote is still out on if today is a GOOD or BAD day

It is really hard to decide if today is GOOD or BAD. It was scary at first, Sue (Jerry's sister-in-law) called this morning needing help with Calvin (Jerry's brother). We as a group convinced him to go to the Dr and let him decide if he needed to go to the hospital. We have been trying for three days now to get him to go to the hospital where he refused to go, but needed to go. He will usually go when I ask him to, but he was insistent that he did not want to go. Fooled him, Doc took one look at him and sent him straight to the hospital. Now we have all that to do, which should have been done three days ago. Once we get him settled and Sue situated now I can start my chores, wrong, he was worried about his dog. Jerry volunteers to let Binkey come stay with us. Keep in mind we have a male dog in our backyard who does not like female people or female dogs (strange), a female dog who loves everyone in our front yard, a black cat who has been in the house by herself for 9 years and a new kitten we have had for less than a month. When Jr came to stay with us we realized Blackie had never been around another animal let alone another female cat. They were just starting to tolerate each other and Dad brings in another stranger and of all things a DOG. Now this will never do, has Dad turned into a horder or something. I have no way to tell her Binkey is just for a little wile, so every time they get close to each other there is a STRONG discusdion. Hope she settles down when Binkey goes home and she gets back to liking Jr.


The GOOD part of today is Jerry did not fuss when Ernie called to see if I could play cards tonight. Right now I am over playing cards with Ernie and her sister Sammie. Things are good now I won the first hand and Ernie won the last. We will see who wins the final hand and game.

I JUST ASK THAT YOU KEEP CALVIN IN YOUR PRAYERS (GOD'S WILL BE DONE) AND HOW EVER IT TURNS OUT, PLEASE PRAY FOR SUE, she is not in good health herself and needs all the HELP we can give.

PS - On the card game I won the first game and Ernie won the second so bad if we added Sammie and my score together she would have still won. That's OK Sammie beat us bad last time. Guess it has been a GOOD DAY AFTER ALL.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you enjoyed the rest of your card playing! That sounds like fun! I will keep Calvin in my prayers! It's a good thing you got him to the Doctor! I did ok on my interviews. I wish I had done a little better on the first one (I was SO nervous!) but didn't better on the 2nd one! We will see what happens. I believe if it's God's will, then it will happen! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete