Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Tonight was areally bad night.

At work tonight we were really having challenges, to start with we had a skeleton crew anyway, then half called in sick and I know of nine that got sent home sick. I had to cover Photo Lab, Electronics, Sporting Goods, Hardware and Toys. Photo Lab I feel good in, meaning I know what I am telling the customer. In Electronics I have learned a little so I can help customers but in Sporting Goods, Hardware and Toys I am all bluff. I was glad I only had a few customers in those areas. In Sporting Goods all I sold was 8 boxes of bullets and they knew what they wanted. I am still going to take it up with Management tomorrow that they owe me 5 times the time on me time card for tonight. I was doing the work of 5 people. Seems fair to me, but I do not feel they will see it my way. Well got to go for now, I'm so tired I can not hold my eyes open. Will talk more tomorrow. GOD BLESS, AND MAKE IT A GREAT REST OF THE WEEK. Tomorrow is HUMP DAY, we can make it.

1 comment:

  1. I hope today was a better day! That has be exhausting!! Phew!

    ReplyDelete