Monday, February 7, 2011

I think I will really like Friend Making Monday

Thanks Jen for getting me to read Friend Makin' Monday. I Love your post but here are my answers.

Did I watch the Superbowl? No, my husband now has to be a true nut case but he does not like any Sport. As a kid I always watched football with my Dad but didn't care much for any other sport, so we do not watch them. On the other hand my first husband did not enjoy football but always liked baseball with his dad. We made an agreement, I would watch baseball with him and he would watch football with me. We later branched out to include all sports but we never agreed on wrestling and rollerdurby. There is still hope for Jerry he has consented to watch some PRCA, WRCA and PBR Bull Ridding with me. There is HOPE yet.

If not what did you do? We watched Old Old Movies we have seen twenty million times on TV. Oh well he was HAPPY.

LIKE YOU SAID JEN "Maybe Next Year"

No comments:

Post a Comment