Saturday, February 5, 2011

Now for the BAD NEWS and the BAD-BAD NEWS.

I was real excited this morning YEA we finally have running water. No more hauling Pattie water, but when we turned off all the faucets (we had them on to see when the pipes were free running) it still sounded like my clothes washer was filling faster then it usually did. Jerry asked if I was washing clothes? I said are you kidding, NO WAY. Well the bad news is we do have a major busted pipe and not just any easy fix pipe but in between the floor and the sub floor yuck. I tried to call our insurance to see if we have coverage, "Our offices are closed at this time. Callback during business hours." I also called the morgagGood News e place and got the same answer. What are you suppose to do on weekends?

No comments:

Post a Comment